Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Director TP & Tax Technology Group and Europe
Are you a strong People Manager? Do you have solid experience in international Transfer Pricing, TP audits, IT processes and tax technology solutions? Are you ready to make a difference? Join our Ahold Delhaize family!
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (55m weekly customers, 413k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
We are growing our business quickly but responsibly. We advocate and accelerate sustainable retailing, responsible sourcing, supporting local communities, and helping customers make healthier choices in a world in transition. That requires the courage and wholeheartedness to have convictions and stand up for what we believe in. It also takes a growth-hacking mindset: tomorrow’s opportunities call for tomorrow’s skills. But most of all, it requires us to be there for the people and communities we serve. #daretocare
Dive wholeheartedly into these key responsibilities
The role of Director Transfer Pricing & Tax Technology combines Tax Technology, for all tax matters, with Transfer Pricing for Group and European entities in collaboration with the U.S. Tax team. It is an exciting role where you can add value to the business and allow the Tax department to accelerate digitally.
The Director TP & Tax Technology Group and Europe will be responsible for:
• Group and European transfer pricing, including:
- Developing and leading the Group and European transfer pricing policies, vision and roadmap and ensure correct and timely implementation.
- Partnering with the business and supporting the business in its intercompany transactions.
- Creating a transfer pricing monitoring environment to identify and manage transfer pricing risks and ensure a consistent application of transfer pricing practices and documentation.
- Ensuring that all necessary TP documentation is timely and correctly filed.
- Driving tax audit defense for the European and Group entities and develop strategic defense options.
- Educating the GSO and operational teams in Transfer Pricing
• Group and European Tax Technology for direct tax, indirect taxes and tax accounting including:
- Developing and leading the Group and European Tax Technology vision and roadmap and ensuring correct and timely implementation.
- Partnering with other teams (internally and externally) to introduce new technologies to the Tax department.
- Managing tax technology related projects at Group and European level.
- Analyzing the current processes and procedures and advice the Tax Management Team on Tax Technology (e.g. automation, robotics and dashboarding) in realizing synergies, developments and sharing of best practices.
- Educating the GSO Tax Team in Tax Technology.
Team and stakeholders
The Director TP & Tax Technology Group and Europe will report to the VP Tax Europe. A Manager Transfer Pricing & Tax Technology Europe will report to the Director TP & Tax Technology open position). The stakeholders of the Director Transfer Pricing & Tax Technology Group and Europe are the VP Tax Europe, the Tax Management Team, tax associates, various internal GSO departments such as IT, Treasury and Local Operational Management Teams.
Dit bieden we jou
What that translates to in this role?
- An attractive salary up to 110k and bonuses, plus a first-rate pension plan with a personal contribution of 6.2%
- The development and career prospects you associate with a global player: best-in-class coaching, well-constructed growth paths and international, cross-brand career options
- 20 vacation days, supplemented by a personal budget: take an additional 12.5 days off, opt for discounts, or simply take the cash
- Flexible working hours, the option to work from home (yes, post-pandemic as well) or to choose a hybrid mix
- An electric lease car, a powerful laptop and a smartphone
- Travel allowance, discounts on health insurance and groceries
- The chance to drive meaningful change on a truly global scale
- Membership of a lively and diverse community that wholeheartedly embraces courage, inspires growth, and dares to care
Dit breng je mee
Price setting of intercompany transaction is worldwide under pressure from global, European and local (tax) Authorities. We are thus looking for a strong tax professional that can set the requirements, influence local brands and management and negotiate with local tax authorities.
Moreover, tax technology is becoming increasingly important for our tax function as we have to comply with exponentially increasing reporting and compliance requirements. In order to maximize the return on investment of our tax group, we need to drive more value from data, more frequently and on a real time basis.
We welcome caring colleagues who
• Combine a Master degree in Tax Law with a Master Degree in Law / Economics with at least 10 years of experience in international tax, TP and Tax technology
• Have in depth knowledge of international Transfer Pricing and in depth experience with local tax authororities and TP audits
• Have knowlegde of IT processes and specific tax technology solutions available on the market
• Combine strong analytical skills with solid communication and influence skills
• Have strong People Management skills
• Are as eager to learn as they are Team Spirited
• Are fluent in both Dutch and English
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to teaming up! Either virtually or at your home away from home: our vibrant HQ, right next to Zaandam station. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Marie Lont, Talent Acquistion Partner will gladly talk you through the position at firstname.lastname@example.org.