Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Make an impact at Ahold Delhaize by supporting the Company Secretariat in ensuring good, transparent and efficient decision-making processes at the top level of the Management Board, the Executive Committee, the Supervisory Board and its committees. You will support the Chairman, Vice Chairman and other members of the Supervisory Board.
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (54m weekly customers, 413k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking (food) retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
Dive wholeheartedly into these key responsibilities
As Executive Assistant Company Secretariat at Ahold Delhaize, your goal is to ensure efficient, effective and high qualitative secretarial and organizational support in a pro-active manner. Your key responsibilities are:
Support MB, ExCo, SB and SB Committees meeting processes
• Support good, transparent and efficient decision-making processes;
• Set up and maintain annual corporate calendar, liaise with stakeholders;
• Arrange meetings invites, set-up boardroom, flights, hotels, transfers around meetings;
• Collect and distribute meeting materials and organize the digital board meeting books;
• Provide a variety of communication to the MB, ExCo and SB.
Support the Chairman, Vice Chairman and members of the Supervisory Board
• Serve as Personal assistant to Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board: correspondence, calendar, planning of meetings/visits, travel and logistics;
• First point of contact on a variety of topics for SB members;
• Take care of remuneration process for SB members;
• Involved in ad-hoc projects concerning SB members, such as their onboarding program.
• Support with organization of the Annual General Meeting of shareholders in broad sense, such as responsible for board materials on stage, invitations and hostess at the event;
• Handle correspondence with shareholders on matters concerning the AGM;
• Involved in dividend pay-out process to registered shareholders.
• You will be part of the Company Secretariat and be closely connected to the Executive assistants of the ExCo members;
• Main stakeholders: Company Secretary, Management Board, Executive Committee, Supervisory Board, registered shareholders, external auditor, departments such as Investor relations, Health & Sustainability, Total Rewards;
• Maintain insider trading list and communication with people on the list.
• Assist Company Secretary with broad variety of responsibilities, such as collecting information for the Governance Section of the Annual Report and maintaining biographies / documents on Ahold Delhaize’s website.
Dit bieden we jou
This is how you keep growing
Ahold Delhaize focuses on sustainable growth. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we’re going for it. We encourage all of our 413,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so you’re encouraged to grab opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities. What that translates to in this role?
• A gross annual salary of 40K - 50K if you work full-time, depending on your experience. This includes holiday pay;
• The development and career prospects you associate with a global player: coaching programs, plenty of growth opportunities and attractive, cross-brand career options;
• 45 vacation days (25.5 regular and 19.5 ADV days) Flexible working hours, the possibility to partially work from home (in NL);
• A laptop and a smartphone;
• Travel allowance, discounts on health insurance and groceries;
• Membership to a lively and diverse community that wholeheartedly embraces courage, inspires growth, and dares to care.
Dit breng je mee
We welcome caring colleagues who
• Have a HBO or Bachelor degree;
• Have a minimum of 5 years of experience working at Executive Assistant level or equivalent, preferably in multi-national and commercial organization;
• Are fluent in English; bilingual (Dutch and English) is a pre;
• Can keep an overview of all moving parts, quickly switching between different activities and priorities and you get a lot of energy from this. You have an eye for details and timelines, and bring a proactive attitude;
• Always think ahead and have the ability to understand and work within a complex organizational structure. You have a good sense of internal and external relationships;
• Thrive in a demanding environment, managing and prioritizing multiple tasks at the same time, responding at a moment’s notice and frequently under high pressure. During (time) pressure you keep your head cool and you continue to work in a structured way;
• Are self-confident and have a sense of humor; with high standards of personal integrity.
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to meeting you! Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Marie Lont, Talent Acquisition Partner will gladly talk you through the position at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? Apply online via our website with your motivation and updated resume.