Dit ga je bij ons doen
As Financial controller you will be part of a growing online market and can make an impact by providing top class financial control and by developing and continuous improvement of reporting. Do you enjoy working with BI tools like Tableau and Power BI, crunching big data with Alteryx or willing to learn these skills on the flow? Are you the next gen financial controller who understands that bookkeeping knowledge is essential to accelerate in order to make impact? Then this is the role which needs you.
Jouw nieuwe werkplek
The brand team AH Belgium, Online and AHtogo is part of the Finance & Accounting team (F&A) within Business Services Finance. F&A is consisting of multiple brand and process teams. The aim of F&A is to further develop the professional capabilities of the teams, building a true knowledge center on financial processes and services, and business partnering with our stakeholders.
As a financial controller, you are able to provide the Albert Heijn stores business with insights that can really make a difference. This can either be accomplished by performing top class financial control and by developing and continuous improvement of reporting.
You will be part of an energetic team which aims to automate everything, so we have time left for things we are good at: making processes and reporting work flawless and providing valuable insights.
The job itself
As a financial controller in the AH Belgium, Online and AHtogo Brand team, you are responsible from Sales to EBIT for one of these brands. Your goal is to master both the brand specific areas as well as the general financial flows. Part of the job is financial control and is done in close cooperation with business control and the business itself. You are the linking pin between them and our outsourced administration office.
The other part of the job will be related to creating, maintaining and improving management reports. By doing this in BI tooling, you can make a difference in how the business is making decisions. Next to this, you will be given the chance to really make a deep dive in the financial world of Albert Heijn.
Wat je krijgt
What we are providing to you?
- A diverse and challenging job that combines accounting, analytical and problem-solving skills to deliver desired results;
- Working in the dynamic and continuously changing and evolving environment of Ahold Delhaize, in a team with a great mix of both experienced and young professionals;
- An environment where development of content knowledge and personal skills are an integral part of work, and with career opportunities in the wider Ahold Delhaize Finance organization.
- Besides good career benefits, we also offer great other benefits such as:
- a competitive salary (min. € 3,305.- - € 4,506.- a month at its max) with a great pension plan.
- 45 vacation days in total.
- the ability to follow courses via the Finance Frontrunners University.
- a grocery discount at Albert Heijn and samples! At our head office we get the change to test/taste samples of products on a regular basis.
Dit breng je mee
What you will bring?
- University degree in business studies or business economics or equivalent;
- A minimum of 2-6 years of experience in finance, preferably in financial controlling, data analytics and/or business controlling;
- Some experience in participating in projects;
- Experience with Tableau, Hyperion and/or Power BI is a big advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and English (both written and verbally).
Solliciteer en kom binnen
Seeing is believing. That is a fact for our local stores, but certainly also for our head office in Zaandam, the Netherlands. Perhaps Ahold Delhaize is your new workplace where you as Financial Controller be part of a great and dynamic Finance team. Apply now with resume and cover letter via this website.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? Sebastiaan Taling, Talent Acquisition Specialist can tell you a lot more about this position via email@example.com