Dit ga je bij ons doen
As a financial controller of the Ahold Delhaize Coffee Company (ADCC), you will be challenged by managing the entire (AOIC) administrative process, from green beans to shelf-ready coffee products. This requires top class financial control and continues improvement of processes and reporting, in cooperation with the energetic Business Services Finance team.
Are you the person who gets excited in running your own business within a production environment? Then this could be the role for you!
Jouw nieuwe werkplek
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week in the United States and Europe. We have enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
The Ahold Delhaize Coffee Company is a separate business within Ahold Delhaize with its own strategy, budget and (financial reporting) systems. ADCC serves both internal and external customers, and the organization exists out of different teams for Sales, Production, Sourcing, RD&I, HR, Finance & ICT (120FTE in total). We are the second biggest coffee production facility in the Netherlands and the only production facility owned by Ahold Delhaize.
The job itself
As Financial Controller for ADCC, you will be responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting, in accordance with the Ahold Delhaize accounting manual. This includes primary financial statements such as the balance sheet and profit and loss account, as well as sub-administration and (financial) management information. You make sure processes and key controls are accurately documented and financial reporting risks are adequately managed.
You have a drive to optimize processes and a good understanding of process automation and IT. Your communication skills are excellent as you will work closely together with multiple stakeholders within ADCC, Business Services Finance and Albert Heijn Finance. In addition, you will be responsible for managing two accounting employees who are working at ADCC.
The team itself
You will be part of the Finance team, existing of experienced controllers and accounting employees, who together fully support ADCC on all administrative processes and provide the different teams with key management information and insights. Our aim is to further improve financial processes and automation of work, together with the financial controllers of Business Services Finance.
In this role you will report to the Manager Finance & ICT ADCC and you are responsible for managing two accounting employees. In the course of time, the role will be increasingly integrated with Business Services Finance.
Wat je krijgt
Here at Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow. This is only possible if you grow along with us. That’s why we help you take your career and personal development in the direction you want to. Besides this we offer the following:
- A diverse and challenging job that combines accounting, analytical and problem solving skills to deliver desired results;
- Working in the dynamic and continuously changing and evolving environment of Ahold Delhaize, in a dedicated team passionate about coffee;
- An environment where development of content knowledge and personal skills are an integral part of work, and with career opportunities in the wider Ahold Delhaize Finance organization;
- A great work-life balance, where overtime is something exceptional;
- A great salary package.
Dit breng je mee
At Ahold Delhaize, you’ll be working for one of the biggest retailers in the world. You supplement this ambition with:
- Experience with administrative processes & tooling and a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in finance, preferably Big4 or financial accounting / controlling.
- a university or bachelor’s degree in Economics/business studies or equivalent.
- excellent communication skills, fluent in Dutch (required) and English (written and verbally);
- a curious personality who is willing to learn and able to level with both management stakeholders as well as colleagues on the site;
- knowledge of accounting for a production organization, which is considered a big plus.
Solliciteer en kom binnen
Seeing is believing. This could be your new workplace, where you, as Financial Controller, have influence over the second biggest coffee production facility in the Netherlands.
Would you like to learn more before applying? Sebastiaan Taling, Talent Acquisition Specialist can tell you a lot more about this position via firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via the website only, because we can monitor progress from every candidate.
Please note that Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS and Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.