Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Are we doing the right thing? At Risk & Control we check whether processes are followed correctly via control testing. This requires understanding of the business and their processes. Are you up to asking the (difficult) questions challenging the business in what they do? Then we have the right internship for you!
What will you do?
During this internship you will be in contact with the different areas of the business that perform control testing. You gain an understanding of the organization and its processes. You are sparring partner for the business for the control testing conducted and, in case necessary, you challenge the business. You are data driven and constantly looking for ways to automate control processes. You are a full member of the team, meaning that you are involved in all team activities, like team meetings, workshops and training.
The main responsibilities are:
- Investigate the quality of the controls executed by third party supplier
- Understanding business processes;
- Develop a more data driven control framework by implementing control automation;
Youre new workplace
Ahold Delhaize is one of the world’s largest food retail groups. A leader in supermarkets and e-commerce, and a company at the forefront of sustainable retailing. Our family of great local brands serves more than 54 million shoppers each week in the United States, Europe and Indonesia. We are dedicated to helping customers eat well, save time and live better.
Dit bieden we jou
If you decide to apply for this role and will become part of the team, you will not regret it. As colleagues, we are there for each other and welcome everyone, just the way they are. We don't take ourselves too seriously - we have fun working together and can offer you place for growth, give you the freedom and trust to explore and fast-track your career.
- Interesting and versatile internship position for the duration of 5 to 6 months;
- The ability to take on own responsibilities and room for own initiatives;
- Ability to gain real working experience;
- Option of joining outings organized by Young Ahold Delhaize and the Internship Office;
- Internship compensation of €450-500 per period (plus compensation for travel expenses depending on your travel distance)
Dit breng je mee
- You are conducting HBO or WO bachelor or master in Business or Finance;
- You have good communication skills;
- You’re not afraid to ask questions;
- You are conscientious and structured;
- Not a deal-breaker, but PowerBI experience would be welcome too.
Are you interested?
We are looking forward to your application. In case you would like to learn more about the internship, please contact Annabel Eshuis, email@example.com