Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Are you a full stack lead engineer with a broad development experience from front-end to back-end? Someone who loves working with the newest technologies and is on top of what’s next. Do you have a keen eye for performance, stability, and cloud portability? Are you always seeking the highest quality in code? And aren't you scared away by maintaining and running cloud applications on a day-to-day basis, being responsible for deployments and aligning with the architectural team and product owners to get stuff done?
We are looking for someone like you to further grow our online ecommerce team at Etos! Our development team is involved in developing and maintaining wide range of software tools starting from Etos's online store's catalog management till the delivery of product to the hands of our customer. With a small inhouse team we take care of all aspects of ecommerce software support and development; from Etos's business wishes and functional requirements, design, development, testing, deployment and operations.
Etos IT team is always looking to improve the systems and update existing components to use the latest and greatest technologies. We go for quality instead of quantity. We believe in the concept that every team member in Etos IT department should be able to do (or learn and grow) every aspect of development that we are doing. We feel that our work is much more enjoyable because of this variety of things we do. Your focus in your role as tech lead will initially be on the ecommrce online team, and help grow all other related aspects of ecommerce like OMS, CRM, middleware integration, backoffice inventory and catalog management systems etc.
Dit bieden we jou
The right ingredients for an impactful job based on a fulltime position:
- An annual salary between 70-85K incl. Holiday allowance and, depending on your level of seniority and experience, based on a full-time workweek (40 hours);
- An additional yearly bonus (up to 10K)
- An attractive pension plan of which we pay out over 4,5 x times the amount you contribute to the fund. So you’ll continue to enjoy a comfortable income even after retiring :-)
- A minimum of 20 days paid vacation, plus optionally 12.5 days extra. Do you want to take that extra time off, or would you rather convert the extra days into discounts or sell them for cash? It’s up to you!
- NS Train card for commuting by train from your home to Zaandam, a laptop and smartphone.
- 10% staff discount up to €300 discount a year.
Dit breng je mee
- 5 years+ experience in back-end development using one or more web application framework and RESTful APIs.
- The ability to understand, challenge, suggest improvement and implement an application from high level architectural diagrams.
- A sharp analytical and aspiring mind with working level knowledge of Dutch and English language.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
A big bonus would be experience with the following:
- Experience working on applications employing microservices-oriented architectures;
- An expert on recognized object-oriented design patterns and in general should have good fundamental knowledge in computer science;
- Experience of cloud infrastructure tooling;
- Experience working on cloud based ecommerce applications that includes catalogs management, inventory management, payment capture etc.
- Further enable familiarity with DevOps principles and practices such as CI/CD and GitFlow;
- No stranger to unit testing.
If you have knowledge of / experience with any of the skill set in the list below will be a big plus:
- Experience on one front-end framework (e.g. React, Vue, node, bootstrap etc)
- Any salesforce tool based on lightening platform
- Any salesforce tool that includes marketing cloud, commerce cloud or mulesoft
- Fluent OMS or any related cloud based headless OMS
- Developing and deploying Azure based micro services.
Martina Purba (Talent Acquisition Partner technology) will be happy to help you via firstname.lastname@example.org. You can apply by hitting the apply button and upload your resume. We look forward meeting you!