Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Are you the new manager that enthuses your colleagues with your vision on the future of our finance operations?
Finance of the Future. That’s what we enable! We are looking for a manager for our Finance & Accounting Transformation Team (F&AT). This is a team with talented consultants that work on projects to improve our finance and accounting processes every day. Change is the only constant. Are you a people and projects manager with strong digital savviness and finance process knowledge? Then you are our ideal candidate!
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (54m weekly customers, 410k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
We are growing our business quickly but responsibly. We advocate and accelerate sustainable retailing, responsible sourcing, supporting local communities, and helping customers make healthier choices in a world in transition. That requires the courage and wholeheartedness to have convictions and stand up for what we believe in. It also takes a growth-hacking mindset: tomorrow’s opportunities call for tomorrow’s skills. But most of all, it requires us to be there for the people and communities we serve. #daretocare
Dit bieden we jou
Dive wholeheartedly into these key responsibilities:
- Seek for improvement opportunities and turn them into value-adding projects.
- Passion is key. Constantly share your vision on the -digital- future of our finance and accounting processes. To arouse your colleagues and to set the stage for change.
- You inspire, you guide and you constantly help your team (4 consultants and 1 intern) to convert complexities into solutions and to make convincing decisions during the execution of projects. You can easily switch between long-term decisions and agile project approaches.
- Build a strong network of internal and external stakeholders that are needed to realize change This includes: business management, business controllers, project leads, IT departments, and our external BPO and Tech partners.
- Be a reliable, open-minded and a professional finance and accounting process expert that’s the go-to person for everyone with a question or new idea.
As Manager F&AT, you assume responsibility for driving improvements to the F&A processes of all the brands in our Operating Unit in the Netherlands (AH, Etos, Gall & Gall) for both the traditional and the eCom activities. This makes the position highly impactful. You play a leading role in implementing new technologies to improve efficiency and/or quality of our F&A processes. You act as the liaison between our (finance) colleagues, our BPO partner and our Tech departments. You (almost) obsessively belief that things can always be done better!
This is how you keep growing
Ahold Delhaize is growing enthusiastically, but sustainably. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we’re going for it. We encourage all of our 410,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities are a given. And because we’re a global family of brands, finding your next challenge comes (almost) as naturally as calling an actual relative. We #daretocare for our people at all levels.
What that translates to in this role?
- A gross annual salary of € 80-90K, attractive bonuses, plus a first-rate pension plan with a personal contribution of just 6.2%
- The development and career prospects you associate with a global player: best-in-class coaching, well-constructed growth paths and international, cross-brand career options
- 20 vacation days, supplemented by a personal budget: take an additional 12.5 days off, opt for discounts, or simply take the cash
- Flexible working hours, the option to work from home (yes, post-pandemic as well) or to choose a hybrid mix
- A powerful laptop and a smartphone
- Travel allowance, discounts on health insurance and groceries
- The chance to drive meaningful change – healthy, affordable, sustainably produced food matters – on a truly global scale
- Membership in a lively and diverse community that wholeheartedly embraces courage, inspires growth, and dares to care
We welcome caring colleagues who:
- Combine a Master degree in Finance & Accounting, Business Administration or Economics with 10+ years of experience in finance, preferably in consulting, project management, finance process optimization, financial and/or business controlling
- A postgraduate degree in controlling or accounting (RC, RA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent) is a plus.
- Have a strong interest in understanding corporate processes. Knowledge of (omnichannel) retail processes is a plus as well.
- Bring solid project management qualities to the table – a must because you will work in multifunctional teams and will sometimes lead these teams.
- Have strong analytical skills and are able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Bring strong digital savviness. Bringing SAP S/4HANA experience is a plus.
- Have great communication skills to impact internal and external stakeholders. You’re always ready to go when it comes to your elevator pitch!
- Are fluent in Dutch and English
- Are as caring, courageous and growth-minded as your colleagues, and are happy to embrace and advocate the #daretocare philosophy
Dit breng je mee
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to teaming up! Virtually for now, but (hopefully) soon at your home away from home: our vibrant HQ, right next to Zaandam station. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Eveline Jansen, Talent Acquisition Partner will gladly talk you through the position at email@example.com.