Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Within our Treasury and Insurance Department in Geneva, we are looking for a new manager global insurance. In this you bring insurance experience, a proactive and a communicative skillset. If you feel this is your next position, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
Please note that the deadline for this role has changed to January 10th 23:59, due to the large number of applicants.
As Manager Global Insurance you report to the Director Global Insurance and support him in the monitoring, planning and managing of Ahold Delhaize’s global insurance and risk financing activities. You do this in a manner consistent with the Company’s objectives to minimize the Total Cost of Risk.
Your primary responsibilities:
- As right hand you, together with the Director Global Insurance, assess, develop, implement and maintain the global insurance programs as well as supervise the local insurance policies within the group;
- Provide advisory to colleagues globally on insurance related matters. In this you communicate with fellow Insurance colleagues in the Netherlands, Belgium, USA etc.
- Collect and compile worldwide relevant underwriting information;
- Provide support on large and/or complex claims;
- Ensure that the relevant insurance controls are in place and manage the premium allocation and invoicing process.
Please note that this is not a role where you lead a team as manager. The title reflects the importance of the role.
Your new office
Ahold Delhaize is an international food retailer operating a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week in the United States and Europe. The company delivers market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
Ahold Delhaize’s Treasury and Insurance Department is a Geneva, Switzerland-based small and dynamic team that manages and optimises the overall capital structure of the Company including debt, equity and insurance. Global Insurance manages all insurances within the group through a combination of brokers, insurance companies, third party administrators and its own captive insurance companies.
Dit bieden we jou
- An exciting international work environment, operating in a small team of fellow insurance / financial experts;
- The opportunity to develop yourself with hands-on experience and continuous learning.
Dit breng je mee
To be successful in this role, you bring the following:
- 4-6 years of professional experience in a similar role or with a broker, insurance company or similar corporate environment where you had the opportunity to interact on a high-level stakeholder plain field;
- A master’s degree in law, finance or economics. Insurance qualifications are a strong asset;
- You have strong analytical skills and are technology savvy. You understand business processes and can analyse and improve them;
- You are a team player demonstrating strong communications and stakeholder management skills;
- You can negotiate with insurance companies on a high level;
- You are open to occasional travel and are fluent in English, Dutch is an asset.
Perhaps Ahold Delhaize is your new workplace where you as Manager Global Insurance will be part of a great and dynamic Group Treasury team. Apply now with resume and cover letter and best before the January 10 23:59 CET! Due to the large number of applicants it is, unfortunately not possible to apply any more after the deadline.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? Sebastiaan Taling, Talent Acquisition Partner can tell you a lot more about this position via email@example.com Please do not apply via this email adress.