Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Publication Date: 28 January 2022
Please note: in this team we currently have two openings, one for Manager Legal Tech and one for Director Legal IT.
Are you our new Manager Legal Tech, who enjoys the growing business dynamics of IT, Technology and Digitalization trends? We’re looking for a new colleague with strong expertise in IT and Technology Law. Do you combine a strong customer focus and an eye for detail with a drive to help us achieve our strategic IT objectives? Apply today and join our global Legal team!
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (54m weekly customers in the US, Europe and Indonesia, 410k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
We are growing our business quickly but responsibly. We advocate and accelerate sustainable retailing, responsible sourcing, support local communities, and help customers make healthier choices in a world in transition. That requires the courage and wholeheartedness to have convictions and stand up for what we believe in. It also takes a growth-hacking mindset: tomorrow’s opportunities call for tomorrow’s skills.
Ahold Delhaize’s office in Zaandam, the Netherlands, is the home base for the Global Support Office (GSO), consisting of various corporate and support functions that help to further build Ahold Delhaize’s great local brands.
Dive into these key responsibilities
- Act as Legal Counsel to our Global and regional IT teams, notably organizing work within legal department to support IT contracting, dispute resolution and compliance with laws/regulations as well as internal policies/guidelines and directly manages IT key accounts.
- Organizes work around execution of global Legal IT agenda in support of Ahold Delhaize’s IT strategy, focusing on identifying key areas, resources, tasks and effective execution as main deliverable.
- Pro-active stakeholder engagement, taking initiatives to anticipate or address relevant developments in a timely fashion by providing information to your business and functional stakeholders
- Develops and leads direct report within IT Legal team.
As Manager Legal Tech, you help ensure solid IT contracts are in place, and drive compliance with laws/regulations as well as internal policies/guidelines.
You actively participate in advising and positioning for large projects and multijurisdictional collaboration. You help create business demand, organize transactional execution and work in a great team. How can we create healthy ambition and make our Company ready for the future, while safeguarding being compliant? As Manager Legal Tech, you will help answer these – and many other – questions, working in tandem with for instance, our IT Department, Cyber Security, Data Privacy, Finance, our Digital Strategy Teams.
As our new Manager Legal Tech you are part of the Ahold Delhaize IT Legal team, that consists of four collaborative, hardworking and fun colleagues. You will report to the Director Legal IT, who reports into our Senior Vice President Legal and Public Affairs. With this, you will be part of the broader Ahold Delhaize Legal & Public Affairs team which provides legal counsel to the various corporate departments and great local brands of Ahold Delhaize.
Dit bieden we jou
This is how you keep growing
Ahold Delhaize focuses on sustainable growth. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we’re going for it. We encourage all of our 410,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so you’re encouraged to grab opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities. What that translates to in this role?
- A gross annual base salary between € 70K and € 84K (based on fulltime, depending on experience) , attractive bonuses, plus a first-rate pension plan with a personal contribution of just 6.2%
- The development and career prospects you associate with a global player: best-in-class coaching, well-constructed growth paths and international, cross-brand career options
- 20 vacation days, supplemented by a personal budget: take an additional 12.5 days off, opt for discounts, or simply take the cash
- Flexible working hours when possible, the option to work Hybrid/from home (yes, post-pandemic as well) or to
- A laptop and smartphone
- Travel allowance, discounts on health insurance and groceries
- The chance to drive meaningful change – healthy, affordable, sustainably produced food matters – on a truly global scale
Dit breng je mee
We welcome caring colleagues who:
- Combine a Master’s degree in Law with a minimum of 5 years of relevant (IT & Business Law related) working experience.
- Have an aptitude for technology and a general understanding of the development and deployment of web-based technologies.
- Can bridge the gap between business needs and legal requirements, by partnering with stakeholders across a variety of expertise fields.
- Have strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Are as caring, courageous and growth-minded as our colleagues, and are happy to embrace and advocate the #daretocare philosophy
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to teaming up! Virtually for now, but (hopefully) soon at your home away from home: our vibrant HQ, right next to Zaandam station. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Tess van der Poel, Talent Acquisition Partner will gladly talk you through the position at email@example.com.
Interested? Apply online via our website with your motivation and updated resume.