Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Are you interested in working in an international procurement environment where you will help excel in our P2P activities?
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (55m weekly customers, 413k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
We are growing our business quickly but responsibly. We advocate and accelerate sustainable retailing, responsible sourcing, supporting local communities, and helping customers make healthier choices in a world in transition. That requires the courage and wholeheartedness to have convictions and stand up for what we believe in. It also takes a growth-hacking mindset: tomorrow’s opportunities call for tomorrow’s skills. But most of all, it requires us to be there for the people and communities we serve. #daretocare
Dive wholeheartedly into these key responsibilities
- Drive our Purchase to pay, process excellence
- Drive the P2P PO adoption
- Manage the performance of our P2P process partners
- Take full ownership of the NFR P2P systems landscape
The department “Not For Resale” sourcing (NFR) is organized to optimally leverage Ahold Delhaize’s footprint in Europe and drive Ahold Delhaize’s save-4-our customer programs. Sourcing professionals in Europe work in cross-border category teams to run European and local sourcing events. The Operational Procurement (OP) team enables source-to-settle solutions within EU NFR, ensuring sourcing professionals and Ahold Delhaize operating units can contract and order NFR goods and services seamlessly daily.
As Purchase-to-Pay Manager, you work with our Operational Procurement Director, who ensures operational activities are managed properly within NFR, Ahold Delhaize’s European local operating units and other departments using OP’s systems and processes.
All activities are performed at a European level for the four Ahold Delhaize countries that have adopted SAP (Belgium, Romania, Serbia and Greece). You also collaborate closely with the NFR Country Managers and Ahold Delhaize’s local operating units.
Dit bieden we jou
Ahold Delhaize is growing enthusiastically but sustainably. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we’re going for it. We encourage all 413,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities are a given. And because we’re a global family of brands, finding your next challenge comes (almost) as naturally as calling an actual relative. We #daretocare for our people at all levels. What does that translate to in this role?
- A gross annual salary between € 60 to 70k, if you work full-time
- The development and career prospects you associate with a global player: coaching programs, plenty of growth opportunities and attractive, cross-brand career options
- Lots of ‘me time’: how does 45 vacation days (25.5 regular and 19.5 ADV days) sound? Relax and charge yourself up!
- Flexible working hours, the freedom to work from (basically) wherever, or to choose a hybrid mix
- A powerful laptop and a smartphone
- Travel allowance, discounts on health insurance and groceries
- The chance to drive meaningful change – healthy, affordable food matters – on a truly global scale
- Membership in a lively and diverse community that wholeheartedly embraces courage inspires growth and dares to care
Dit breng je mee
We welcome caring colleagues who:
- Combine a bachelor’s or master’s degree with over five years of relevant work experience, e.g., in an international operating P2P process.
- Are versed in implementing procurement technologies (preferably SAP), as evidenced by your track record
- Bring solid project management skills to the table – a must because you will apply these to the changes we pursue
- Can bridge the gap between implementation and user adoption and are an ardent advocate for user experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Are as caring, courageous and growth-minded as your colleagues and are happy to embrace and advocate the #daretocare philosophy
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to teaming up! Hopefully, soon at your new home away from home: our vibrant HQ, right next to Zaandam station.