Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Join AH Technology: Reinventing Food Retail every day!
As a Oracle & Java DevOps Engineer at Albert Heijn, you are part of AH Technology. You play a crucial role by making our logistic processes better with kick-ass code every day! Together with your colleagues at the ambitious Customer Technology Platform, you share your knowledge to further improve customer experience for the over one million monthly users of our online shopping products at Albert Heijn.
More in detail, as a Oracle & Java DevOps Engineer at AH Technology you:
- Have a leading role in the transition from Oracle to Java development.
- Support and lead teams in our journey to create super logistic modules to enable our continues growth online.
- Take responsibility and get exited about the DevOps way of working.
- Enable your team to grow together and add value to the business.
Your new office
Albert Heijn, part of Ahold Delhaize, is the number one omnichannel food retailer in the Netherlands. We’ve been inspiring customers and building trust for more than 130 years. We like to say, “we’re always there for you.” And with more than 1000 stores in the Netherlands and Belgium and 24/7 shopping on ah.nl, it’s truer than ever! But now we want to take our business to the next level. By making better food accessible to everyone – and making shopping fit the way people live today.
By joining our team you are part of AH Technology, where you can make your mark on the daily lives of millions of people. AH Technology is a department transcending community consisting of the departments Data, Digital and Tech within Albert Heijn. Our smart professionals create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. We’re continually rethinking the way people shop, pay and even enjoy food. That’s why we’re investing heavily in data, digital and tech. To further transform Albert Heijn into a leading Food & Tech company.
Curious about your colleagues? At AH Technology you work with the best experts in the field in an open environment, where expertise is valued, where we learn from each other and have the freedom to innovate. At the Customer Technology Platform, a platform within AH Technology, you will be working in one of the scrum teams at the eCommecre Back-Office cluster.Together you contribute to the objectives of the Customer Technology Platform where your focus will be on our customers wants and needs. We have an open and informal working environment. There’s even a high-tech gaming room available for your much-needed moments of relaxation. We also organize fun events on a regular basis so you can get to know your colleagues even better. Normally, AH Technology employees work from our bustling head office in Zaandam. For more information about AH Technology, you can also visit our Stack Overflow page: https://stackoverflow.com/jobs/companies/ah-technology-albert-heijn
Dit bieden we jou
At AH Technology we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. As we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- A competitive annual gross salary up to € 90.000,-
- A bonus on top of your salary;
- 20 vacation days and a Personal Budget for you to decide whether to spend it on 12.5 extra vacation days, discounts or a pay-out;
- Flexible working hours;
- An excellent pension plan with a personal contribution of 6.2%;
- A travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam;
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies;
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, to a maximum of €300 per year;
- A company laptop and telephone.
At AH Technology you'll be working for one of the biggest food retailers in the Netherlands. To become successful as our new Oracle & Java DevOps Engineer, you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent level based on experience;
- 3+ years of recent experience in Java with Java 8 or higher;
- 5+ years of experience with Oracle PL/SQL in large database;
- Experience with Services (API’s);
- Understanding testing, automated testing and performance testing;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Knowledge of API documentation, API security and REST API’s;
- Knowledge of Design and architecture of software area;
- Understanding software migration projects;
- Curiosity, a desire to learn, a love for challenges and a can-do mentality.
And, experience with the following tech stack would be a plus: Git, Maven, Docker, Spring boot, SQL databases, Oracle Forms, TOAD, Outsystems, SHELL, Linux, Kubernetes, Elastic Search, Cloud, Jenkins, Node.js, Oauth2 and JWT.
Dit breng je mee
Do you want to play an active role in changing the food retail landscape as we know it? Then hop on board and join us on our expedition. Apply online now. We would also like to ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for AH Technology?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this position, and what kind of technical skills do you bring for this role?
- What is one of your personal strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop?
- Last but not least: what are your salary expectations?
Would you like to learn more first, before you apply to AH Technology? René Lepp, Talent Acquisition Partner IT, is happy to tell you everything about AH Technology and this vacancy firstname.lastname@example.org