Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
For our IT Risk & Control team, we are looking for a new colleague with IT knowledge. Do you combine your IT Risk expertise with a continuous drive to identify risks and improve our internal European control framework? Then this might be the job for you!
As IT Risk & Control Specialist, you are part of the European risk team. This team focuses on assisting the Business to be in control and to provide insight into control effectiveness. With your IT Risk knowledge, process-driven mindset and strong analytical skills, you make an impact by:
- assisting the team in designing the control framework, based on risk assessments and newly issued policies. You advice and support the Business in designing and implementing new controls.
- monitoring IT controls. You discuss control issues and related remediation with the Business
- building and maintaining a network of internal and external stakeholders and partners.
Your new office
The IT Risk & Control EU team is part of Business Services Finance. The team is focused on the European activities. Risk & Control provides 2nd line assurance on the Internal Control Framework in the three lines of defense structure of Ahold Delhaize.
You activities will be across Europe and will ensure that the IT Internal Control framework of Ahold Delhaize is effectively and efficiently designed and meets the requirements of the Group Support Office in terms of minimum internal controls.
You report into the Manager IT Risk & Control EU, who is based in our office in Belgium. The IT R&C specialists are located in our EU offices. For this position, we are looking for someone based in the Netherlands. Travel will be required in other EU countries this will be 20% of the time.
Dit bieden we jou
What do we offer?
At Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- being part of a young and dynamic team and part of the second line of defense.
- A gross monthly salary up to € 4500,- (depending on experience)
- Access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career.
- Flexible working hours.
- 25,5 vacation days and 19,5 extra (work-reduction) days off, with the option of having the extra days off paid out.
- A laptop and phone.
- An excellent pension plan with an employee contribution of 6.2%
- Reimbursement for travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
- Vacation pay, so you can enjoy a well-deserved rest.
- Annual Bonus
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- A 10%-discount on your groceries at our Albert Heijn stores up to €300 per year.
Dit breng je mee
At Ahold Delhaize, you’ll be working for one of the biggest retailers in the world. You are bursting with ambition to keep up with us. And specifically, for this vacancy as an IT Risk & Control EU Specialist you complement these skills with:
- A University degree in Finance, Economics, Information Technologies.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in one or more of the following: external/internal IT auditing, internal controls, IT attestation, IT compliance, business/IT controlling.
- Fluency in English (both written and verbally), an additional language is considered a plus
- Good knowledge of IT General Controls and a good understanding of ISAE 3402
- CISA, CRISC, Certified IT auditor or equivalent is preferred but not required.
- Professional skepticism to support the Business in mitigating risks while maintaining your independence.
- Expertise with assurance engagement as external IT auditor (SOC1, SOC2, ISO27001).
- Good knowledge of SAP, SNOW, CyberArk is a plus.
- A passion for emerging & disruptive technologies?.
Personal traits we’re looking for:
- You’re a team player with great communication and influencing skills.
- You use your strong analytical skills to understand and challenge processes, to keep an overview and to advice on control implementation or improvements.
- You are flexible and possess good time management skills, since you deal with a large quantity of data.
- You know how to work autonomously
Interested? Please apply online and address your application to Tess van der Poel, Talent Acquisition Partner.