Wat ga je doen?
Because of your thorough audit reports, you make it possible that our great local brands can be more financially effective. As Internal Auditor at Ahold Delhaize you experience every aspect of our great organisation, both domestic and abroad in Belgium, Serbia, Greece and Indonesia for example.
Do you have experience with operational audits, a finance related degree and are stationed in the Netherlands? Do you speak English fluently as well as one (or more) of the following languages: Dutch, French, Greek, Serbian, and/or Romanian? Then this could be the next job for you.
Working as Internal auditor at Ahold Delhaize
Ahold Delhaize has a portfolio of strong, trusted local brands with more than 375,000 associates serving more than 50 million customers every week in the United States and Europe. We have enhanced scale across regions, market-leading retail offerings to serve customers’ changing needs, and a strong financial profile from which to fund innovation and investments in future growth.
Wat bieden we?
- A great work-life balance, where overtime is not something we set as the standard and where healthy co-workers are of great interest to us;
- A challenging role within a multidisciplinairy team in a very dynamic environment;
- The Opportunity to build further competencies and develop your personal networks;
- Future career opportunities within international retail environment (inside or outside the internal audit department).
Besides good primary employment benefits, we also offer great secondary benefits such as:
- Competitive salary with a great pension plan;
- A so called "Keuzebudget", where you have the choice of taking extra holiday hours, use this to co-finance a brand new bicycle, co-finance a fitness subscription or withdraw this amount in net cash;
- Nice bonus in the form of profit sharing;
- Grocery discount at Albert Heijn and samples! At our head office we get the change to test/taste samples of products on a regular basis.
We are looking for
A highly motivated internal auditor who has a clear vision and is a role model by heart. You are an innovator and know how to get things done. You fully understand the business needs and know how to translate these to solutions.
At Ahold Delhaize we want to inspire people to outperform and to Lead together. You will make an impact and be successful as Internal Auditor by: Identifying the business objectives, related risks and management controls to achieve the objectives.
Also you meet the following requirements. You have:
- a degree in a relevant field (e.g., Audit, IS, Accounting, Finance) for finance and audit professionals or relevant business experience. For a non-financial professionals a degree demonstrating an attainment of high academic accomplishment is a plus.
- CIA, CPA, RE, RA, CFE or comparable professional certifications is a plus.
- a minimum of 3 - 5 years of working experience (at least 2-3 years audit experience for finance and audit professionals).
- experience at a Big Four company is a plus, but not required. It helps if you understand a large and complex organisational structure.
- experience in or a clear passion for retail.
- the ability to communicate fluent in English. Ability to speak Dutch, French, Greek, Serbian, or Romanian is a plus.
- the willingness to travel, including international of 20-30%.
As a person you have
- strong analytical skills, broad interests and intrinsic curiosity.
- strong written and oral communication skills.
- the quick ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- the ability to be independent, decisive and a self-supporting team player.
In your role as an internal auditor you will have an unique opportunity to see and understand many different areas of our company.
You will be part of a multidisciplinary team with backgrounds in operational audit, finance, IT, business, and consulting. You have the opportunity to perform audits in many other areas. You will be part of the European Internal Audit team and have the opportunity to visit many of our companies in the Netherlands (Etos, Albert Heijn, Gall&Gall and Bol.com) as well as in different countries (Belgium, Greece Serbia, Romania and Indonesia for example).
Every internal audit starts with the objectives of the business. You as an auditor will identify the business objectives, related risks and management controls to achieve the objectives. You help in building our audit reports which contains smart recommendations to further improve the control framework.
Seeing is believing. That is a fact for our local stores, but certainly also for our head office in Zaandam, the Netherlands. Perhaps Ahold Delhaize is your new workplace where you as Internal Auditor be part of a great and dynamic Internal Audit team. Apply now with resume an cover letter and best before the 15th of February.
Would you like to learn more first before applying? Sebastiaan Taling, Talent Acquisition Specialist can tell you a lot more about this position via +316 82 48 28 59 or email@example.com
Ahold Delhaize (including AH, ETOS en Gall) does not approve of commercial, contractor and/or agency acquisition or commercial use of this advertisement. Proposing candidates without invitation is not appreciated and will not be considered by us.