Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Location: Headoffice Ahold Delhaize, Zaandam and partially from home
You are the tech recruitment business partner for AH Technology for all recruitment issues and the permanent hires for all platforms within AH Technology. How does that sound?!
Hi, we are AH Technology, inventors of Food Retail
For millions of people, our brand is synonymous with 'shopping'. We have not achieved this by embracing a 'if it works today, it will work tomorrow' philosophy, but by continuously innovating our propositions and making customer wishes leading in all our choices. More than 1,000 stores? check. The largest online food Retail platform? We build and run. And that with a lot of passion.
What's in it for you?
You will work within the Career Center of Ahold Delhaize, where we build three professional Talent Acquisition Teams (Permanent, Flex and Young Professionals) together. As a Talent Acquisition Partner AH Technology you are part of the Talent Acquisition Team Permanent, a team where you can make a big impact with your knowledge, experience and personality. The team consists of approximately fifteen passionate Talent Acquisition Partners and there is also a short line to colleagues within Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding and Recruitment Support.
In your day-to-day job you spend time with inspiring colleagues from the Retail and Customer Technology platforms. A community of people with diverse skills and backgrounds and a shared ambition: to build solutions that make (online) shopping easier and more fun. Albert Heijn invests heavily in data, digital and Tech. And that also applies to finding and retaining inspiring Tech Leads, top Engineers and all other new Tech colleagues we are looking for.
This is how you reinvent Food Retail
• As a Talent Acquisition Business Partner, you are the recruitment specialist for AH Tech when it comes to recruiting new tech candidates for the various Tech Platform teams. You know the tech candidate market like no other and you also like to think about how you can tempt candidates in the current market to come for an interview.
• You are part of the AH Tech Recruitment Squad, in which you proactively approach the market in an agile way with the team, based on priority, with the help of a tech recruiter, a sourcer and a recruitment marketing specialist. You also enjoy sourcing yourself and you like building your existing network within IT.
• You ensure a smooth and transparent recruitment process, including conducting interviews, sending out Tech assessments and conducting contract negotiations with potential new colleagues. In addition, candidate experience is very important to you.
In addition, as a Talent Acquisition Business Partner Tech you directly contribute to solutions to make the candidate journey and the hiring experience of your internal customers even better. A mission that you do not take on alone, but as a full (and very welcome!) member of the Career Center and the AH Tech team. For this you work closely with both key stakeholders within Albert Heijn Technology and the Talent Acquisition Partners in your own team.
Dit bieden we jou
The best ingredients for a meaningful job
• We pay back your commitment with a gross annual salary of up to € 63K for a full-time working week
• You contribute to our profit and therefore receive a profit distribution. From 45 to 130% of your average period salary to be exact.
• We save together for your pension. Only: we pay more than four times as much as you invest yourself. This way you are also assured of a good income later :-)
• You can go on holiday for 45 (yes, forty-five) days: 25.5 fixed, 19.5 ADV. Lots of fun!
• You are continuously developing. By exchanging ideas with colleagues. And through deep dives in our learning platform. It only costs you time (and therefore no money).
• A modern laptop and smartphone are 'included'. In addition, you hoard discounts. For example, on insurance and groceries.
• The chance to make millions of people eat healthier, tastier and easier.
• Modern working with the right balance of working from the office and from home.
Dit breng je mee
Your team's 'shopping list'
• You have a solid recruitment background within corporate environments or a background within an agency with a focus on IT. International experience is a plus, but not a must.
• Experience as a Tech/IT Recruitment within the Retail, Financial or Technology sector means that you have an excellent basis for this job.
• You have an affinity with everything that encompasses Tech and you like to spend time with your customers at all levels within the Tech organization and of course with your own team within the Career Center. Because to be successful you know how to quickly find everyone, build relationships, choose the right tone of voice, work together efficiently and set up and manage the right recruitment activities that are necessary to achieve the intake objectives;
• Solid coordination skills and knowledge of both Dutch and English are a must;
• Experience with digital transformation of technology components to a “new world” within corporates is a big plus. What we mean by this is that you can think along in how you can help build the new digital world from a recruitment perspective. Working closely with, for example, the Employer Branding team, Recruitment Marketing, but also with the HR Business Partner(s) and many stakeholders of AH Technology.
• Like us, you have a passion for Tech combined with a service-oriented and non-nonsense mentality, but you are also result-oriented.
Want to know more? Wouter Koeleman – Lead Tech Talent Acquisition, is happy to tell you everything about the role, the impact and the benefits. Wouter.email@example.com