Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
FoodTech is hot! You want: architecture, greenfield engineering, impact, scale. You don’t want: to move away from coding as your core activity. If that is you, continue reading.
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So, for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands. So, what’s next? Accelerating our transition into a hybrid Food & Tech company is. We want to leverage data and technology to future-proof food shopping and make better food more easily accessible to everyone. At AH Technology, you team up with inspiring peers in the data, digital and tech domains. A community of diverse individuals who share a common goal; to create digital solutions that make shopping simpler and more inspiring, whether it is online or in our stores.
Dit bieden we jou
As Site Reliability Engineer within our Supply Chain. You contribute directly to building a state-of-the-art self-service eco-system of products and automation. A mission you won’t take on solo, but as a full-fledged member of the team. You will work with users and maintainers throughout the whole organization to fit your ideas into the bigger picture. Accelerate our product teams, so we can deliver quality customer value faster and autonomously.
This is how you will reinvent food retail:
- Build our Cloud products, technical platforms, or paved roads with state-of-the-art technology
- You are a specialist in your field and will help decide the best technical architecture and solutions for our complete organization
- Being part of the larger enablement community and helping us get better every day
Your ‘shopping list’
- At least 3 years of experience in the Observability or Monitoring space
- Bachelor Degree with IT Component or relevant experience
- Not afraid to fail and feel comfortable working in different teams
- Loves to collaborate with colleagues at all levels
- Eager to learn and embrace innovative technologies
- Expert in one of the three Observability Pillars (Monitoring "Prometheus or Grafana", Logging "Elastic or Loki" or Tracing "Open Telemetry or APM Tooling")
- Would be great if you already have experience with Kubernetes, Helm and IaC/GitOps tools like ArgoCD or Terraform
- Manual configurations are things of the past. Automation is your middle name
- You are already living in The Netherlands
In the end you are the sparring partner for product teams to improve their Observability and ensure they get insights into their Performance and Availability to quickly diagnose and solve outages.
- An competitive annual salary of up to €87K based on a full-time workweek
- Attractive bonus plan, travel expenses, a laptop and smartphone
- Generous retirement plan with a solid contribution from Albert Heijn
- 32,5 days of paid leave
- An employer that combines the best of two worlds: the career opportunities of a corporate, and the drive and autonomy ‘to boldly go where no one has gone before’ that typifies scaleups
Dit breng je mee
Click the apply button and discover how you can work together with diverse and enthusiastic colleagues to invent tomorrow’s food shopping experience. Questions regarding this position? Adam Taimount Talent Acquisition Partner Technology) will be happy to help you via email@example.com