Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Location: Zaandam headquarters
Hours: fulltime 40 hours
As Tactical Sourcing Specialist at Ahold Delhaize, you deliver the best sourcing solution by creating sustainable and measurable additional value for NFR (Not for Resale) goods and services. You ensure continued availability of NFR goods and services, contribute to savings, reduce unmanaged spend, assure vendor due diligence and provide great advice and service to Business Owners.
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (54m weekly customers, 410k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortars, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
We are growing our business responsibly. We advocate and accelerate sustainable retailing, responsible sourcing, support local communities, and help customers make healthier choices in a world in transition. That requires the courage and wholeheartedness to have convictions and stand up for what we believe in. It also takes a growth-hacking mindset: tomorrow’s opportunities call for tomorrow’s skills. But most of all, it requires us to be there for the people and communities we serve. #daretocare
Dit bieden we jou
NFR Operational Procurement is the department responsible for sourcing NFR tactical goods and services for our Dutch banners (Albert Heijn, Etos, Gall&Gall). Within this department, NFR (Tactical) Sourcing is the first point of contact for the local business that wants to purchase NFR goods and services that lie within the Operational Procurement (OP) Value. As Tactical Sourcing Specialist your activities are performed locally, but within the EU NFR Context. You hierarchically report to the NFR Country Manager, and functionally to the NFR Tactical Sourcing Manager. Key business stakeholders include Senior Managers of our global organization and the Ahold Delhaize operating units in Europe.
Dive into these key responsibilities:
- Execute end-to-end light tendering sourcing events
- You collect and evaluate demand specs and harmonize them across the Ahold Delhaize operating units by working with the team. You identify and select suppliers, perform due diligence and negotiate terms and conditions. You conclude terms and ensure supply by a signed contract.
- Execute the sourcing process for spot buy sourcing events to ensure continuous availability of NFR goods and services
- Help reduce unmanaged spend
- You work closely with Strategic Sourcing Managers and the Analytics Specialist to obtain insight into KPIs. You use a factbased approach to eliminate or address purchases differently (move spend to preferred supplier, introduce catalogue).
- Deliver savings for our banners
- You scan the market for potential suppliers to enhance competition and identify savings by external and internal orientation.
- You help optimize the Sourcing of NFR goods and services.
This is how you keep growing
Ahold Delhaize is growing enthusiastically, but sustainably. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we’re going for it. We encourage all of our 410,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities are a given. What that translates to in this role?
- A gross annual salary up to €62K if you work full-time
- The development and career prospects you associate with a multinational player: coaching programs and plenty of growth opportunities.
- Lots of ‘me time’: how does 45 vacation days (25.5 regular and 19.5 ADV days) sound? Relax and charge yourself up!
- Flexible working hours, the freedom to (partially) work from home.
- A laptop and a smartphone
- Travel allowance, discounts on health insurance and groceries
- The chance to drive meaningful change – healthy, affordable food matters – on a truly global scale
We welcome caring colleagues who
- Combine a Bachelor degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Business or a related field with a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably within indirect procurement in a corporate environment.
- Are native in Dutch and fluent in English
- Bring solid commercial and financial qualities to the table – a must because you will negotiate and challenge when needed.
Also, you possess the following key competences:
- IT competences with desktop applications and legacy systems to track sourcing events and data, and to carry out purchase transitions.
- Commercial and financial acumen (with a TCO mindset) to proactively identify saving and improvement opportunities.
- The ability to influence behavior and drive decision making.
- A customer and result-oriented mindset, in order to collaborate with internal stakeholders.
- The ability to work within a team that is constantly under development, where you have an independent role.
This is not a role for you if:
- You are looking for a position that is already there for years and all tasks are written down in a manual;
- You want to become a specialist in a specific indirect procurement category;
- You prefer a quiet place to work in which you will not need to interact with several stakeholders.
Dit breng je mee
Dare to care and grow with us?
We look forward to teaming up! Virtually for now, but (hopefully) soon at your home away from home: our vibrant HQ, right next to Zaandam station. Want to know more before you hit the Apply button? Eveline Jansen, Talent Acquisition Partner will gladly talk you through the position at email@example.com