Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
As Talent Acquisition Partner at Ahold Delhaize you are responsible for the development and implementation of the recruitment strategy for various departments such as Commerce, Finance, HR and legal. You make an impact by attracting the best talent and by acting as an advisory partner for the labor market. Are you the enthusiastic, proactive Talent Acquisition Partner we are looking for?
As Talent Acquisition Partner you are responsible for the entire end-to-end recruitment process. You work for all our brands at our head office in Zaandam: Albert Heijn, Etos and Gall & Gall. You are a partner for your business (hiring managers, HR business partners) and a specialist for the target group. You provide labor market insights and you make data driven recruitment decisions. In addition you are responsible for supporting the optimization of our Talent Acquisition process.
Make an impact as a Talent Acquisition Partner at Ahold Delhaize by:
- being the recruitment expert for the business
- selecting the best sourcing channels to build talent pools
- selecting, assessing and interviewing candidates
- Creating the best candidate experience
You will be working as Talent Acquisition Partner at Ahold Delhaize. Approximately 370,000 employees worldwide serve over 50 million customers a week. By working together to improve every day and through innovation, we reinforce our role as a leader in retail and e-commerce. This is also how we build on trusted local brands. Strong brands that offer a great deal of knowledge, experience and impact.
Your new workplace will be at our head office, right next to the Zaandam train station. Talent Acquisition is invested in the Ahold Delhaize Career Center. This is a relatively young department, which went live in June 2018. The department consists of the teams: Permanent, Flex, Young Professionals, Recruitment Marketing and Change. This position falls within the Permanent team. The Career Center consists of 22 employees, the Permanent team consists of 8 Talent Acquisition Partners. In this role you report to the Manager Talent Acquisition Permanent, Pleun Vroom.
Our main priority continues to be the health and safety of our employees and customers. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this position will be remote until further notice. We will continue monitor the circumstances and when we feel comfortable, this position will return to our Headquarters in Zaandam, where you will have the opportunity to collaborate face-to-face with a talented and diverse group of colleagues. This also means that all job interviews for this position will take place via video calls.
Dit bieden we jou
Here at Ahold Delhaize we aim to grow. This is only possible if you grow along with us. That’s why we help you take your career and personal development in the direction you want to go. As we work together to build on our brand as well as your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- competitive gross salary with a max of € 4.376.-
- 25,5 vacation days and 19,5 extra (work-reduction) days off, with the option of having the extra days off paid out.
- flexible working hours and the option to work from home.
- an excellent pension plan with an employee contribution of 6.2%.
- reimbursement for travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
- vacation pay, so you can enjoy a well-deserved rest.
- options to take paid training and education programs.
- guaranteed dividends.
- attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- a laptop and phone.
- a 10%-discount on your groceries at our Albert Heijn stores up to €300 per year.
Dit breng je mee
At Ahold Delhaize, you’ll be working for one of the biggest retailers in the world. You are a true Talent Acquisition expert. You supplement these skills with:
- Bachelor degree and at least 5 years of relevant corporate recruitment experience
- knowledge of Talent Acquisition / Recruitment in the full breadth of the profession
- experience with recruitment tools and an ATS
- knowledge and experience in building talent pools
- a great sense of humor, which is an important skill within our team
- fluent speaking and writing skills in both Dutch and English
Apply before January 20th! We would like to ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
1. Why would you like to work for Ahold Delhaize?
2. Why do you think you will be successful in this position? Please avoid words which are already in the vacancy text, make it personal.
3. Please indicate one of your personal strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop.
Want to know more before you apply for our role at Ahold Delhaize? Pleun Vroom, Manager Talent Acquisition, is happy to tell you everything about this vacancy via +31651245272