Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Your new job
As tech lead for AH , you are technically responsible for the work of your product team. Your team develops and supports multiple applications delivering one or more capabilities for our brands in The Netherlands. You will work closely with our Product Owner and Product Architect, to develop our technology landscape. Business technology and Solution consultants will support you and the rest of the team to identify requirements and find the best possible solutions. You will report directly to the Head of Tech.
Dit bieden we jou
Your efforts will help the teams to deliver outstanding results. More specifically you will:
- Participate in standups and refinements in your team;
- Coach and guide the DevOps engineers in your team;
- Develop technical solutions in line with our system and business process architecture;
- Develop proofs of concept, build code, implement and execute automated testing, ensure security and code quality, develop best practices and manage deployments;
- Contribute to developing our technical standards and guidelines;
- Share your expertise and contribute to initiatives in your product cluster and the broader AH Retail Technology Platform;
- Be a valued team member, who facilitates and removes obstacles;
- Develop the team’s skills and processes to deliver value as quickly as possible.
Is this you?
To become successful as our new Tech lead you bring:
- A Technology/IT Engineering Master or Bachelor degree;
- 5 years+ experience as Sr. Engineer / Lead Engineer working in a complex (corporate) Technology environment. Experience in the field of Retail (store) Tech would be an advantage;
- Broad technical knowledge including cloud (preferably Azure), storage, API’s, Microservices (preferably Kotlin knowledge), streaming and messaging technologies and technical security;
- Knowledge and experience on Agile;
- An outstanding command of English and Dutch would be a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate people.
This is what we can offer
At AH Technology we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. As we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- A competitive annual gross salary up to 85k euro and a bonus on top of your salary;
- 20 vacation days and a Personal Budget for you to decide whether to spend it on 12.5 extra vacation days, discounts or a pay-out;
- Flexible working hours;
- Access to a challenging training curriculum - AH Tech Academy
- An excellent pension plan
- A travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam;
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies;
- 10% staff discount on groceries in all Albert Heijn stores, to a maximum of €300 per year;
- A company laptop and telephone.
Your new office and collegues
Albert Heijn, part of Ahold Delhaize, is the number one omnichannel food retailer in the Netherlands. We’ve been inspiring customers and building trust for more than 130 years. We like to say, We’re always there for you, and with more than 1000 stores in the Netherlands and Belgium and 24/7 shopping on ah.nl, it is more true than ever! But now we want to take our business to the next level. By making better food accessible to everyone, and by making shopping fit the way people live today.
By joining our team, you become part of AH Technology, where you can make your mark on the daily lives of millions of people. AH Technology is a department-transcending community consisting of the departments Data, Digital and Tech within Albert Heijn. Our smart professionals create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. We’re continually rethinking the way people shop, pay and even enjoy food. That’s why we’re investing heavily in data, digital and tech, to further transform Albert Heijn into a leading Food & Tech company.
Curious about your colleagues? At AH Technology you work with the best experts in the field in an open environment, where expertise is valued, where we learn from each other and have the freedom to innovate. You will work in the team with several other colleagues, which operates within the Retail Technology platform. This department can be considered the engine room of AH, consisting of 27 teams developing and supporting AH’s different disciplines.
Dit breng je mee
Do you want to play an active role in changing the food retail landscape as we know it? Then hop on board and join us on our expedition. Have questions first, please contact Adam Taimount, Talent Acquisition Partner – Technology will be happy to tell you everything about this vacancy and AH Technology through firstname.lastname@example.org