Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Your new job and office
FoodTech is hot! You want: architecture, greenfield engineering, impact, scale. You don’t want: to move away from coding as your core activity. If that is you, continue reading
The company: About AH Technology, food retail reinventors
Albert Heijn goes way back. More than 130 years, to be exact. So, for millions of people, food shopping is synonymous with the Albert Heijn brand. We didn’t achieve this with a complacent, ‘hey, if it works today, it’ll work tomorrow’ approach, but by continually rethinking our propositions and staying plugged in to customer demands.
Over 1,000 stores? Check.
The leading online food retail platform? Check.
We build it, we run it and we love it.
So, what’s next? Accelerating our transition into a hybrid Food & Tech company is. We want to leverage data and technology to future-proof food shopping and make better food more easily accessible to everyone. At AH Technology, you team up with inspiring peers in the data, digital and tech domains. A community of diverse individuals who share a common goal; to create digital solutions that make shopping simpler and more inspiring, whether it is online or in our stores.
Are you ready to reinvent the way millions of people buy and enjoy their food? We invest heavily in tech. And that includes investing in your career!
Our Engineering enablement department has a purpose to accelerate our teams worldwide, so they can deliver quality customer value faster and autonomously. We provide this enablement power on technical platforms, Cloud, technical paved roads and DevSecOps tooling. Examples of great products that we deliver are “Storm” (our cloud framework and platform) and “Beast” (our engineering paved roads). Built with and for our engineering community.
As a Product Owner within Engineering Enablement, you work with your team to accelerate Observability throughout the organization. Together with the Release Engineering and Quality Assurance teams you will create the paved road for the rest of the organization to follow.
You will be working closely with a variety of stakeholders that range from DevOps Engineers, QA Specialists, Software developers, Product Architects, Product Owners to define a state-of-the-art Observability platform.
Dit bieden we jou
This is how you will reinvent food retail
- Build our Cloud products, technical platforms, or paved roads with state-of-the-art technology.
- You are a specialist in your field and will help decide the best technical architecture and solutions for our complete organization.
- Being part of the larger enablement community and helping us get better every day.
- Working with an “open-source and build yourself” mentality in a corporate environment: inner-sourcing.
Your ‘shopping list’
- 6+ years of experience in the Observability or Monitoring space;
- Have a clear vision towards Observability domain;
- Be an advocate of your team towards your group of stakeholders;
- Have the ambition to go further than the just the technology and ensure that it will fit the way-of-working;
- Define and maintain the roadmap for our Observability product and align this with other product teams and stakeholders.
- Can easily communicate on every level with peers, management and engineers;
In the end you are taking full ownership of the Observability product to guide product teams into future of Monitoring, Alerting, Logging and Tracing.
- An annual salary of up to €87k based on a full-time workweek.
- Attractive bonus plan, travel expenses, a laptop and smartphone.
- Generous retirement plan with a solid contribution from Albert Heijn.
- 32,5 days of paid leave (20 holidays and 12,5 additional days of flexbile budget) to enjoy your well-deserved holidays.
- An employer that combines the best of two worlds: the career opportunities of a corporate, and the drive and autonomy ‘to boldly go where no one has gone before’ that typifies scaleups.
Dit breng je mee
Click the apply button and discover how you can work together with diverse and enthusiastic colleagues to invent tomorrow’s food shopping experience. Questions regarding this position? You can contact Adam on email@example.com