Dit ga je bij ons doen
As a Technical Web Analyst at AH Technology, you manage all web analysis systems and marketing technology that collect online data. You supervise implementations and translate information needs into a technical plan, supporting the implementation of scripts and pixels on the websites and apps of Albert Heijn. You oversee our data quality, validity of measurements and data compliance. You do this all with the top technical web analysts in the Netherlands.
As a Technical Web Analyst at AH Technology, you:
- Are responsible for the data quality of (web) analysis systems (Google Analytics, Google Marketing Platform, Google Ad Manager) and other systems that collect online data (Google Tag manager)
- Retrieve information from stakeholders about new systems, cookies and privacy updates.
- Are a point of contact for internal stakeholders and external parties (including web developers for theme sites) to translate the business requirements into correct tagging of websites, mobile apps, POS applications (including bonus columns in the store & self-scanners) for all systems that use data collect from the websites / apps
Jouw nieuwe werkplek
Albert Heijn, part of Ahold Delhaize, is the number one food retailer in the Netherlands. We’ve been inspiring customers and building trust for more than 130 years. We like to say, “we’re always there for you.” And with more than 1000 stores in the Netherlands and Belgium and 24/7 shopping on ah.nl, it’s truer than ever! But now we want to take our business to the next level. By making better food accessible to everyone – and making shopping fit the way people live today.
By joining our team, you will be part of AH Technology, where you can make your mark on the daily lives of millions of people. AH Technology is a department transcending community consisting of the departments Data, Digital and Tech. Our smart professionals create digital solutions that make (online) shopping simpler and more inspiring. We’re continually rethinking the way people shop, pay and even enjoy food. That’s why we’re investing heavily in data, tech and digital to further transform Albert Heijn into a leading Food Tech company.
Are you curious about your colleagues? At AH Technology you work with smart professionals in an open environment. Expertise is valued, we learn from each other, and we have the freedom to create innovative solutions and make a real impact. As a part of AH Technology, you will work on digital solutions that millions of customers will enjoy every day. We’re constantly developing new ways of shopping with the most modern techniques in a way that matches the wishes and the continuously changing lives of our customers. That is why we invest heavily in data, tech and digital to transform from a supermarket to a leading food & tech company.
Normally, AH Technology employees work from our bustling head office in Zaandam. However, due to the current global pandemic, all employees are working from home. We hope to be able to return to Zaandam together soon.
Wat je krijgt
At AH Technology we aim to grow, and this is only possible if you grow along with us. That’s why you get access to best-in-class guidance and inspiring training to shape your development and career. You will face:
- A motivated and growing team that forms the analytical conscience of the organization, and the ability to guide junior analysts to develop your coaching skills
- A talented team of Data Architects and Data Engineers, they enable us to work with clean and structured data and help us bring our products to production
- A data-driven organization, where stakeholders recognize the importance of data-driven work
And as we work together to build on our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours per week):
- A competitive salary up to €6250,- gross per month
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- An excellent pension plan with a personal contribution of 5.3%
- A travel allowance for traveling to and from Zaandam
- 20 vacation days
- A Personal Budget for you to decide whether to spend it on extra vacation days (+12,5 days), discounts or a payout
- A bonus on top of your salary
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies
- A laptop and telephone
- 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to € 300 per year
- Regularly fun promotions and delicious tastings with free products
Dit breng je mee
At AH Technology you'll be working for one of the world's biggest retailers, and we know you are bursting with the ambition to keep up with us. You supplement this ambition with:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Technical Analyst
- Experience with setting up pixels for marketing, knowledge of the (technical) operation of scripts, pixels and web beacons
- Experienced in stakeholder management in a complex work environment
- Experience with the implementation of web analysis tagging and measurement scripting of various media parties (Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics / DMP / GAM / GMP)
- Experience with tag management systems; Google Tag Manager, Relay42, Tealium
Solliciteer en kom binnen
Do you want to play an active role in changing the food retail landscape as we know it? Then hop on board and join us on our expedition. Apply now via the button on this page.
We ask you not to send a standard motivation letter, but to formulate an answer to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work for Albert Heijn?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this position, and what kind of technical skills do you bring for this role?
- What is one of your personal strengths and one skill you wish to improve or develop?
- Last but not least: what are your salary expectations?
Would you like to learn more first, before you apply to AH Technology? Denise Birksteiner, Talent Acquisition Partner eCommerce is happy to tell you everything about this vacancy via email@example.com