What do we offer?
- To be courageous
- To live wholeheartedly
- To keep growing
What do you bring?
- Een echte teamspeler
- Een aanpakkersmentaliteit
- Goede analytische skills
Go straight to:
How you can make a difference
Hi, we are Ahold Delhaize, a global family of caring brands
Helping people eat well, save time, and live better. That is what Ahold Delhaize (55m weekly customers, 413k colleagues) stands for. As one of the world’s largest and most forward-thinking food retail groups, our global family of local brands creates inspiring shopping experiences. Whether people shop at brick-and-mortar, prefer quick pick-ups, or opt for the convenience of ordering online, Ahold Delhaize delivers.
We are growing our business quickly but responsibly. We advocate and accelerate sustainable retailing, responsible sourcing, supporting local communities, and helping customers make healthier choices in a world in transition. That requires the courage and wholeheartedness to have convictions and stand up for what we believe in. It also takes a growth-hacking mindset: tomorrow’s opportunities call for tomorrow’s skills. But most of all, it requires us to be there for the people and communities we serve. #daretocare
Dive wholeheartedly into these key responsibilities
- Identifying, initiating, and managing projects aimed at professionalizing the indirect procurement function within Ahold Delhaize and strengthening European collaboration.
- Working closely with the European NFR management team to deliver value in strategic initiatives across various workstreams.
- Contributing to the successful delivery of projects on the strategic roadmap
- Facilitating workshops, MT offsites and trainings
NFR in Short
NfR Sourcing stands for "Not for Resale Sourcing". We facilitate the business operations of all of our European Ahold Delhaize brands, by sourcing the indirect goods and services they need. Put simply, our department buys everything that you see in a Ahold Delhaize store that’s not for sale. Examples of these items are endless, covering everything from flooring and shelving to our ovens, check-out counters and packaging for our private label products. Together with key business stakeholders, our NfR Sourcing Managers define what to buy and who to buy it from.
Our team is based across six countries and is part of our European Business Services (EBS) division . We’re a truly European department, looking beyond borders to deliver the best sourcing solutions for all our European brands across the Netherlands, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Romania, Serbia and Greece. By using one European process, one European policy and one sourcing tool across all six countries, we can leverage scale to maximize benefits and secure the right conditions and best prices.
As Project Manager – Procurement Excellence, you work together with our European Management team to optimally leverage Ahold Delhaize’s footprint in Europe and drive Ahold Delhaize’s saving programs. You are responsible for advising and implementing procurement solutions in collaboration with (senior) stakeholders across different countries. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of procurement solutions, the capability to unlock the full European potential, and the ability to engage with stakeholders at various levels. Therefore, experience understanding the organisational structure of a procurement function is key.
We welcome caring colleagues who
- Combine a master’s degree with around years of relevant sourcing/procurement experience.
- Have knowledge of procurement processes that cross multiple categories and geographies
- Have proven experience in taking full-ownership for change-projects
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in the Dutch and English language
- Have strong analytical skills and the ability to positively influence stakeholders
At Ahold Delhaize and our local brands, we broadly define diversity as inclusive of thoughts and skills, generational differences, LGBTQ+, gender, race and ethnicity, disabilities, nationalities and more, and we accept all people for who they are.
This is how you keep growing
Ahold Delhaize is growing enthusiastically but sustainably. If we can grow while having a more positive impact on people or our planet, we’re going for it. We encourage all 413,000 colleagues to share this attitude on a personal level, so opportunities to master new skills and expand your capabilities are a given. And because we’re a global family of brands, finding your next challenge comes (almost) as naturally as calling an actual relative. We #daretocare for our people at all levels.
What does that translate to in this role?
- A rewarding salary and incentive plan
- The development and career prospects you associate with a global player: coaching programs, plenty of growth opportunities and attractive, cross-brand career options
- 32.5 days of free time
- Flexible working hours, the freedom to work from (basically) wherever, or to choose a hybrid mix
- A powerful laptop and smartphone
- Travel allowance, discounts on health insurance and groceries
- The chance to drive meaningful change – healthy, affordable food matters – on a truly global scale
Dare to care and grow with us?
If you look forward to teaming up, apply today, and we will meet you soon at your new home away from home: our vibrant HQ, right next to Zaandam station.
matters to us?
"I realized how much impact you can truly have as an individual, working for such a huge international company.”
“The support this company has always offered means the world to me."
“I feel the freedom to show initiative, propose changes and try new things. Having that freedom gave me wings to fly.”